The move towards an ASEAN Single Aviation Market boosted infrastructure investment and aviation development plans in the region. Growth is also attributed to the proliferation...
What can be downloaded?
ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA) Agreements
ASEAN has concluded and signed several agreements with the end goal of creating a single market and production base, characterized by free flow of goods, services, and investment, as well as freer flow of capital and labor. These include the following:
- ASEAN Trade in Goods Agreement (ATIGA)
- ASEAN Framework Agreement on Services (AFAS)
- ASEAN Comprehensive Investment Agreement (ACIA)
- ASEAN Agreements on the Movement of Natural Persons (AAMNP)
- ASEAN Mutual Recognition Arrangement on Services (MRAs)
For other ASEAN agreements, see the ASEAN Website.