The move towards an ASEAN Single Aviation Market boosted infrastructure investment and aviation development plans in the region. Growth is also attributed to the proliferation...
What can be downloaded?
ASEAN Trade in Goods Agreement
ASEAN Trade in Goods Agreement (ATIGA) aims to achieve free flow of goods in the region resulting to less trade barriers and deeper economic linkages among Member States, lower business costs, increased trade, and a larger market and economies of scale for businesses. Through ATIGA, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand have eliminated intra-ASEAN import duties on 99.65 percent of their tariff lines. Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, and Viet Nam have reduced their import duties to 0-5 percent on 98.86 percent of their tariff lines. Today, focus is given to addressing non-tariff measures that could have non-tariff barrier effects on the region's trade and business activities. .
- ATIGA Main Text
- Annex 1. List of Notifiable Measures
- Annex 2. Tariff Reduction and Elimination Schedule
- Annex 3. Product Specific Rules
- Annex 3. Attachment Substantial Transformation for Textiles and Textile Products
- Annex 4. ITA Product in AHTN
- Annex 5. Principles and Guidelines for Calculating Regional Value Content on the ATIGA
- Annex 6. Implementing Guidelines for Partial Cumulation under Article 30 (2) on ASEAN Cumulative Rules of Origin
- Annex 7. Original (Duplicate/Triplicate) (CO Form)
- Annex 8. Operational Certification Procedure for the Rules of Origin under Chapter 3
- Annex 9. List of Laws, Regulations and Procedures for Application of SPS Measures
- Annex 10. The Contact Points Designated for Implementation of Chapter 8 on SPS Measures of ATIGA
- Protocol to Amend the Protocol to Provide Special Consideration for Sugar and Rice (2010)